NE-4000 Double Syringe Pump
제품 설명 (Description)
• Holds 2 Syringes up to 60 cc each, can be different sizes
• Infusion rates from 1.459 µL/hr (1 cc syringe) to 7635 mL/hr (60 cc syringe)
• Easy-to-use keypad interface
• Space Saving Chassis : Foot print size of only 5 3/4" x 8 3/4"
Won't take up unnecessary space on your laboratory or production bench.
• Fully programmable; automation capable
• Operates stand-alone or from a computer
• Infusion and withdrawal
• Set a single pumping rate and/or dispensing volume
• Program up to 41 pumping phases that change pumping rates, set dispensing volumes,
insert pauses, control and respond to external signals, sound the buzzer.
• Network, control, and monitor up to 100 pumps with one computer
• Motor stall detection
• Dispensing accuracy of +/-1%
• Unlimited lifetime technical support
• The NE-4000 produces about 15 lbs(7.5 lbs/syringe) of linear force at top speed and about
100 lbs(50 lbs/syringe) at slow speeds. 10 mL/hr is an example of slow speed. The pressure
that can be generated is relative to the syringe size. On a 60 mL syringe, this would roughly
produce about 30 psi.